Note 8 Samsung Apps service Unavailable error 1000

rongx

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
l am getting service unavailable error 1000 these days.
l tried clearing data and relaunching the app but didn't help.
Does anybody have same problem?
Thanks.

gixgidea

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I've noticed the same thing on my galaxy note 8.0.
Currently, I'm talking to customer service via facebook, and have an open inquiry at the Samsung App store.
So far, facebook customer service hasn't been overly helpful (but they are prompt with responses).
I'll come back when I get a working answer, unless someone else finds it first.

pstellato73

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm also getting this error and have not been able to figure out how to get around it. I also cleared cache and data on the Samsung app.

Posted via Android Central App

gixgidea

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
If I had to guess, I'm going to say it's probably a server error, or something on their end.
The facebook customer service recommended that I factory reset my note, which I will not be doing. I don't need the store that bad.
As far as I can tell on my device, everything else is working fine.

Anyone else?

rongx

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday I deleted my Samsung account in setting, cleared the app data, and re-started the app.This fixed the problem.
But my credit card information is gone. l don't know if this is really a problem with the server, or it is saved on the device and deleted when I delete the account in setting.

pstellato73

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
This worked for me. I deleted my Samsung account in the settings under accounts. Tap on your email address and choose remove account at the top.

Posted via Android Central App

gixgidea

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Here's the response that I received from Samsung Apps. It seems like it's a problem on their end...

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

This error (error 1000) appears to be caused by some temporary problem.

Please follow the steps below to solve the problem:

1.Go to ?Settings?
2.Find ?Applications Manager?
3.Next, scroll down to ?Samsung Apps?
4.Press ?Clear Data?

You should now be able to use apps without any problems.
However, if the error remains, please be aware that we are working on a solution and the problem will be addressed shortly.

Andrea Taylor1

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Yes I am also getting the same error messages. I cant update any of my Samsung apps because of this error. Ive gone into settings and cleared the cache out, etc and even un installed the updates so I could try updating just the factory Samsung application and and still got the error message. Pretty frustrating.

AZGary

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I did the CLEAR MEMORY combined with deleting the Samsung Account and re-added it. Fixed it. Thanks folks.
:)

PS: Side note on this, apparently doing this results in the clearing of all of my data in S Note App and I had no back up (my bad). I know better than to do anything like this with out doing a backup first. remember to do a back up of your data. It appears only the Samsung App (not other Android Apps) were affected.

Last edited: