Note 9 battery life.

mlbyanks11

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for letting me know. How do you get such longevity?? Unlocked model?? I have Att 128gb model. I'm lucky if it lasts a day and it's frustrating. Sometimes I have to charge it 3 timea a day. I've disabled a ton of stuff too.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for letting me know. How do you get such longevity?? Unlocked model?? I have Att 128gb model. I'm lucky if it lasts a day and it's frustrating. Sometimes I have to charge it 3 timea a day. I've disabled a ton of stuff too.
I had a 128GB AT&T model when the Note 9 first came out. I recall thinking battery life was meh, I sold it a while ago. I the unlocked 512GB seems to do much much much better on battery but I don't know why, both are setup pretty much the same.

mlbyanks11

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I had a 128GB AT&T model when the Note 9 first came out. I recall thinking battery life was meh, I sold it a while ago. I the unlocked 512GB seems to do much much much better on battery but I don't know why, both are setup pretty much the same.
Too late for me to swap it out. Unlocked model when I tried it out had signal issues. Samsung phones always have this problem.

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
Heat is a sign of a problem with software.

I was convinced of that after trouble with a phone. Factory reset and not restore, setup as new and had to ... carefully... install apps.

Of course u was sure it was hardware, cable, piwer adapter. Even bought a 2nd identical phone, Blackberry DTEK60.

Convinced me how software can be culprit. Temperature was hitting 44°C was draining very fast. Usually could leave it alone for days and be safe in a draw as backup. Except it hit zero overnight.

Not every app is tested against every other, every user's phone is unique. All it takes sometimes is one mischievous.

mlbyanks11

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Heat is a sign of a problem with software.

I was convinced of that after trouble with a phone. Factory reset and not restore, setup as new and had to ... carefully... install apps.

Of course u was sure it was hardware, cable, piwer adapter. Even bought a 2nd identical phone, Blackberry DTEK60.

Convinced me how software can be culprit. Temperature was hitting 44°C was draining very fast. Usually could leave it alone for days and be safe in a draw as backup. Except it hit zero overnight.

Not every app is tested against every other, every user's phone is unique. All it takes sometimes is one mischievous.

i appreciate the assistance and suggestions but i've had 3 note 9 devices in similarity to the same issue. I use a lot of different apps and to factory reset which i've also done twice already is time consuming. To load my apps slowly is time consuming. Its a work phone as well so thats what makes it even tougher.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe