Notification light

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Has anybody read anything about a notification light for this round of pixels ?
I've searched but really haven't turned up anything.

I know it'll have AOD but I really prefer the light. It's not a deal breaker.
I really hope the 3 gets a stronger signal than the 2. That was my only complaint.

anon(10092459)

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site

I really hope the 3 gets a stronger signal than the 2. That was my only complaint.

I haven't seen anything on the notification light, but of course we don't have anything official from Google yet either. I actually use mine, so I hope they keep it. Don't really see any reason why the wouldn't.

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I thought the notification light was an Android thing. Why WOULDN'T the Pixel have one? I don't even want a phone that doesn't have one. it's so helpful.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

Don't know for sure but if it did it would have to be in the notch area which is already crowded.

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Agreed. It's one of those subtles that doesn't seem significant, but can really enhance user experience.

This. If I get one it'll for sure be the regular 3.
The light is just one of those things that makes a difference in the overall satisfaction with the phone for me.
I generally do 4+ hours of talking and 3 or 4 hours of screen on time everyday. I run my business on my phone. It's tons of email and text everyday and talking time with GPS and whatever else. Little things make a big difference whenever your constantly interacting with your phone like I am.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul85