Notifications all messed up on galaxy s8 oreo

Nsavage

Mar 22, 2018
Visit site
Since updating to Oreo on galaxy s8 my badge notifications are all screwed up on my apps. It's stock Samsung apps to like email, voicemail, also Twitter. Sometimes it shows 20 notifications and then none, If i have a voicemail it won't show anything then show 10. Just wondering if this is a bug anyone else is having, or a fix?

letsrace

Mar 23, 2018
Visit site
Since updating to Oreo on galaxy s8 my badge notifications are all screwed up on my apps. It's stock Samsung apps to like email, voicemail, also Twitter. Sometimes it shows 20 notifications and then none, If i have a voicemail it won't show anything then show 10. Just wondering if this is a bug anyone else is having, or a fix?

I am having the same problem - have you found a fix yet?

vhisic

Mar 31, 2018
Visit site
same issue here, also i get random notification sounds and no notifications. driving me crazy. im sure something is trying to notify me but i cant figure out what.

midnattsol

Apr 4, 2018
Visit site
I am having the same issue. I was having the issue before the update and it was solved my removing the updates from the google app. This new update has made the problems return. I do not get voicemail notifications, other notifications are delayed by hours or show up more than once. Please help!

Jmecozzi

Apr 13, 2018
Visit site
Thank you....I thought it was me!
Set the phone down over night and it was a totally different phone the next day...
Cannot pin my calendar to the home page also...doesn't anyone run a test on these updates?
Switched from an iphone years ago because of the same issue...every update brought another problem....please offer a fix.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dgibbs83