Nova launcher questions for htc one

palitsyn

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
You don't really need to remove all the screens except for blinkfeed essentially. Just make sure that blinkfeed is set to your default home page on HTC Sense and it will work just fine. Just wanted to point out that removing all other screens wasn't really a pre-req for getting it to work :)

Of course you don't. I only did it so that swiping sideways did nothing, as it may be a little confusing :)

digitalbot

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
here is my dilemma , so im using nova with the short cut to blink feed and after awhile blink feed quits working/loading.

i customize by disabling system apps like amazon, google+ etcetc, when i revert the apps back to stock it works fine again but i cannot figure out which one i need for blink feed
does anyone know the dependence of blink feed? been at this for a few days now and wont ever let crapware fun on my device unless its needed
thanks.,

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Why would you even want to use nova launcher? I'm curious. I used to use it but with the new sense everything works flawlessly. I'm not a nova fan

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

batman13

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
You need to go back to the HTC sence for you to able to change the lock screen icons then return to Nova to see the change. Just make sure you make Nova your default launcher.
I'm new to Nova Launcher. It seems pretty great so far but I have a few questions :

-How do I change the icons for my lock screen apps?
I found a great set of icons and switched everything on my home screen but the lock screen icons are still the same.

-is there any way to keep blink feed with nova launcher?
I may be the only person who actually likes blink feed but I'd like to keep it if possible.

Thanks for your help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahholbrook122