now that more people have gotten their devices..

What did you end up with?

• Total voters

RayMabry

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
I bought the AT&T Midnight Blue Version 32 GB. I originally wanted the Cloud White 64 GB but space isn't too bad without AT&T bloat and I actually think the Midnight Blue looks good in person so I am satisfied.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I bought the AT&T Midnight Blue Version 32 GB. I originally wanted the Cloud White 64 GB but space isn't too bad without AT&T bloat and I actually think the Midnight Blue looks good in person so I am satisfied.

I like both colors. I almost got impatient and bought the midnight blue 32gb from T-Mobile.

Posted via the Android Central App

RayMabry

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
I like both colors. I almost got impatient and bought the midnight blue 32gb from T-Mobile.

I only bought my Nexus 6 from AT&T with the intent of selling it but once I realized it was carrier locked I decided to just open it and I fell in love with the phone. I'm glad I didn't sell it for the most part. Although I still would be happier with 64 gigs lol.

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I only bought my Nexus 6 from AT&T with the intent of selling it but once I realized it was carrier locked I decided to just open it and I fell in love with the phone. I'm glad I didn't sell it for the most part. Although I still would be happier with 64 gigs lol.

I only opted for the 64GB because I don't buy myself many things, so I treated myself a little lol.

rowdyspartan

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
CW64 unlocked from Moto store. Just came in after a month of waiting. Fantastic phone. Makes the N5 next to me, hard to go back to.

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm not too fond of white, as I feel like it would get dirty or stain (whether that's true or not), so I opted for the Blue. The look of blue was nice, but I slapped a dbrand carbon fiber black skin on the back and I love it. It looks even more premium (I had posted these pics in the accessories/case thread).

IMG_20141209_132434088.jpg
IMG_20141209_132443460.jpg
IMG_20141209_132454190.jpg

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Got my 32 blue last Friday. Still adjusting to the size...the thing is large. Within 10 minutes unlocked the bl, rooted, decrypted, settled on the euphoria rom, and running Imoseyon's lean kernel. Running mighty fine.

I gotta say though the front speakers are @#&king amazing. When you watch a high quality movie, the stereo effect is wicked good. Just a pleasure with the speakerphone and any audio output this thing dishes out.

CHILLYWILL_95831

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm not too fond of white, as I feel like it would get dirty or stain (whether that's true or not), so I opted for the Blue. The look of blue was nice, but I slapped a dbrand carbon fiber black skin on the back and I love it. It looks even more premium (I had posted these pics in the accessories/case thread).

View attachment 154101
View attachment 154100
View attachment 154099

Does the carbon fiber provide any extra grip to the phone or is it also slippery?

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
It adds a crosshatched texture, but still a bit slick since the skin is vinyl.

Pretty much this, though it still provides a bit more texture and 'grip' than the standard smooth back. If you're looking for a more aggressive-texture or rubbery-type back, this wouldn't be it.

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Got my 64GB from tmobile yesterday. Definitely worth the wait. I love it. Have a ringke max in gunmetal on it.

What was the final total purchase price (including any applicable tax) in store, if you don't mind me asking? I'm on T-Mobile myself. Also, did you have them activate the SIM? I would want them to just transfer the data on my current.

Thanks in advance.

NastyNeil

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
What was the final total purchase price (including any applicable tax) in store, if you don't mind me asking? I'm on T-Mobile myself. Also, did you have them activate the SIM? I would want them to just transfer the data on my current.

Thanks in advance.

I used jump. I think I paid 54 dollars in fees. I'm jumped up from the M8 and I end up paying a dollar more a month on my total bill. They activated SIM, I tapped to set up and it was very very fast. Love it so far.

Jaggrey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Got my 64GB from tmobile yesterday. Definitely worth the wait. I love it. Have a ringke max in gunmetal on it.
Can you post a picture of your device with the Ringke Max Gunmetal? I'm thinking of ordering it and trying it out but I can't find any good pics of the gunmetal.

NYRico#AC

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
Blue 64GB, and love it. Had I seen the Dbrand skins earlier I think I would have opted for the white to get the "silver " aluminum band. Don't hate it , but, not crazy about the blue ano'd metal band. I ordered a black cf Dbrand skin and think it would look better with a silver trim.

con5150

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Got it New Years eve, blue 32g AT&T, love it , love the size and the sound from the speakers. Best sound I have ever experienced from a phone. I did have the HTC M7 very briefly, they too were very good. I know some reviews go on about how the Nexus 6 does not make use of it's size , like multi window functions etc. If I cared that much about that I would have for the Note 4.

I have yet to put the camera through it's paces , I will in the coming days .

I am very happy with this , my heart was set on it and I'm glad I followed through.

bbmore2

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
AT&T, midnight blue, 32gb. Originally wanted 64gb, but this will do.

My only worry is that my carrier will block (or halt timing) of Google updates when they're released.

Posted via Android Central App