Now that the Note 3 is about to be released within days...

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
A Snapdragon 800 or superior performing CPU
No less than 3GB of RAM
No more shiny battery backs.
UHS-1 micro SD support
An end to the micro SD problems many are seeing
No less than Android 4.4
Even better sunlight visibility

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Well, when you get it have a listen. If it's not what you think it needs to be you can always return it. I was surprised that Engadget thought the S IV speaker was better than the Note 3.

from my Sony XTZ

Reggie

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I found the sound on my Note to be lacking but tolerable - and if the Note three matches that I will be satisfied

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
geez.....i hate when these threads crop up even before we have our phones.....give us a honeymoon period with our new toys before the hoping and wishing begins......

yellowcanary73

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Gismodo doesn't give the external speaker much of a good review also stated people having a problem hearing him on the other end of a phone call. Also read some where the headphone jack has the same problem of the s4 in that the sound level will go real high for no reason. I will still pick up and judge for myself.

Posted via Android Central App

thymeless

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Gismodo doesn't give the external speaker much of a good review also stated people having a problem hearing him on the other end of a phone call. Also read some where the headphone jack has the same problem of the s4 in that the sound level will go real high for no reason. I will still pick up and judge for myself.

That Gizmodo review was the first that dinged call clarity. Others had commented on the call quality as being quite good.

As for the external speaker, that probably needs some equalization and a little boost. A software tweak from Samsung or 3rd party app will make me happy enough.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
The stuff most of you will really want in the next phone hasn't even been outed yet. Why speculate on technology that doesn't exist? I would love to have wireless charging just by being in the same room as the charger. I want better battery technology or more advanced processors that sip energy. No one mentioned the flexible display either that covers the whole front and sides of the phone? We probably will need faster storage as well with the advent of 4K video recording.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
The stuff most of you will really want in the next phone hasn't even been outed yet. Why speculate on technology that doesn't exist? I would love to have wireless charging just by being in the same room as the charger. I want better battery technology or more advanced processors that sip energy. No one mentioned the flexible display either that covers the whole front and sides of the phone? We probably will need faster storage as well with the advent of 4K video recording.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Everytime I see your avatar...I have questions.

fromy my Sony XTZ via Tapatalk IV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca