beperry1

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Are there any "insiders" here that might be a able to key us in on when the obex will hit for the s4? I have been haunting their Facebook and have been told "soon" but that doesn't cut it for me. I need waterproofing and I need it now! (cue the "use a plastic bag" nonsense)

Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I was looking forward to trying the OBEX but as long as it is taking they must be having trouble with it. I will be waiting for the reports before getting it. I really like lifeproof for my phone and got lifeproof for my wife's phone.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I remember reading Q3 of this year meaning sometime very soon. Maybe by the end of this month or by September. Im looking forward to using it too! :thumbup::D

From my Sammy Galaxy S4 :D

beperry1

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I was looking forward to trying the OBEX but as long as it is taking they must be having trouble with it. I will be waiting for the reports before getting it. I really like lifeproof for my phone and got lifeproof for my wife's phone.

Is there a lifeproof case for the s4?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

beperry1

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
They now have a new image of the obex for the s4 on the site and instead of being "in development" it's "coming soon." So it's coming soon...soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfatv