beperry1

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Are there any "insiders" here that might be a able to key us in on when the obex will hit for the s4? I have been haunting their Facebook and have been told "soon" but that doesn't cut it for me. I need waterproofing and I need it now! (cue the "use a plastic bag" nonsense)

Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I was looking forward to trying the OBEX but as long as it is taking they must be having trouble with it. I will be waiting for the reports before getting it. I really like lifeproof for my phone and got lifeproof for my wife's phone.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I remember reading Q3 of this year meaning sometime very soon. Maybe by the end of this month or by September. Im looking forward to using it too! :thumbup::D

From my Sammy Galaxy S4 :D

beperry1

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I was looking forward to trying the OBEX but as long as it is taking they must be having trouble with it. I will be waiting for the reports before getting it. I really like lifeproof for my phone and got lifeproof for my wife's phone.

Is there a lifeproof case for the s4?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

beperry1

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
They now have a new image of the obex for the s4 on the site and instead of being "in development" it's "coming soon." So it's coming soon...soon.