Office Software and mail merging

sharpCode

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, I am a long time Android user and will never use anything else especially iPhones since Apple has decided to push their mistake of objective-C on its developers. Anyway in all seriousness I just got the Note 4 and couldn't be more impressed with it!

Only issue I just discovered was that Microsoft Office Mobile (which I have not used before) is apparently not compatible. I require to sometimes download an excel file and then create labels using mail merge in word. Was hoping there is a way to get a Microsoft office mobile version that will run on the note 4 of if there is a different application that can perform mail merging, would also love for the application(s) i use to be multi-window friendly as I will need the labels open once created alongside a browser.

Any recommendations or help would be awesome! :)

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys, I am a long time Android user and will never use anything else especially iPhones since Apple has decided to push their mistake of objective-C on its developers. Anyway in all seriousness I just got the Note 4 and couldn't be more impressed with it!

Only issue I just discovered was that Microsoft Office Mobile (which I have not used before) is apparently not compatible. I require to sometimes download an excel file and then create labels using mail merge in word. Was hoping there is a way to get a Microsoft office mobile version that will run on the note 4 of if there is a different application that can perform mail merging, would also love for the application(s) i use to be multi-window friendly as I will need the labels open once created alongside a browser.

Any recommendations or help would be awesome! :)

Mail Merge
Appestry - January 9, 2014

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...=com.appestry.mail_merge&hl=en&token=IgVyN7aq

sharpCode

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
Doesn't appear to be multi-window friendly or generate labels in a doc or docx format. Would love ot hear from someone about getting Microsoft Office Mobile working or using a different suite that can generate labels and is multi-window friendly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
24Shades