Official Otterbox Commuter series Optimus product page

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
lgx4-optim-20.jpg

I bought this over at eBay. Spent 21 bucks on it, and so far so good. I did not use the screen protector that came with, as I had already placed an anti-glare protector on the screen. At first I wasnt sure I would like its functionality. You slide the soft part of the cover over the phone and then slide the hard part over that. At the top and bottoms of the screens, the soft part is not reinforced at all by the hard cover, so is prone to shifting slightly. Expecially the part of the soft cover that runs between the screen and the hardware buttons. The hard cover does tend toward being slippery to hold, expecially after having the non-slick back cover the optimus already comes with. I do wish they had added some kind of texture to it so as not to be quite so slippery. Plus at first the soft cover part would attract every kind of pocket lint/dust ect. But this seemed to diminish to almost nothing as the cover got finger oils ect on it

All those faults aside, I am glad to have and use this case. I am a contractor, and work around alot of dust and possible collisions toward the phone. I feel so much more secure knowing this peice of tech is as secure as possible. At the headphone and micro usb jack there are flaps in the soft cover that keep dust and debris out. All hard buttons on the phone seem protected and functional at the same time. I would buy again for sure and recommend it to just about anyone.

scottypeterson

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Got mine from the local Sprint store. It also comes with a screen protector thats made for Optimus S so it fits perfectly

Sent from my Optimus S CM7

basotl

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I just got mine from Amazon. I like the feel of it a lot. The silicone cover I had before would get stuck in my pocket. I also like the tactile feel of the self adhesive screen cover.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robot sirkit