Official Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch Announcement & Specs

BIGCOIN#AC

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: Official Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch Announcement & Spec

If thats the case then NOLED might still be the solution. Thank you all for your responses.

Riboflavin

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site

Will any Micro USB charger work with this phone? I just bought a Samsung Bluetooth that came with a car charger and a regular outlet charger. Was wondering if those chargers will also be able to charge the phone.

BIGCOIN#AC

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site

Will any Micro USB charger work with this phone? I just bought a Samsung Bluetooth that came with a car charger and a regular outlet charger. Was wondering if those chargers will also be able to charge the phone.

Yes. I still use my BlackBerry wall charger and Verizon car charger with my phone.

84thspartan

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site

Do any of you guys know if this new phone is capable of being used with the Motorola Xoom keyboard, or the Apple Wireless keyboard?

Need this capability very badly. Just got this phone yesterday. Sales guy at sprint said photon uses Xoom keyboard, but he didnt know if GS2 could.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, been dying trying to take laptop places, and having to get a connection to it just to write full length emails for work, and in places I'd rather just pull out phone, sync to keyboard, and write.

This had me so frustrated earlier! :'(

84thspartan

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site

Xoom keyboard works flawlessly on new sprint samsung gs2! This is so awesome :) used to type here!