[Official] US Play Store Orders Live NOW!!!

harrycarry250

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Everyone keep checking back on the HOUR! I got mine at 1:05 est and everything went swimmingly. I called to double check and I am shipping on the 15th. A Google rep told me to check on the hour and I guess he was right!

Good luck everyone! I think yall may be able to snag one.

Winterfang

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
you have a great sister. lol

Yeah, she is still trying even though I told her to forget it an hour ago. Sue says that I've being fanboying about the device too much to let it go that easy T_T. I suck, I already told her that I'm not going to get her anything to her birthday because I used all my extra income on the nexus.

bbman223

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
omg I just clicked refresh and there was an Add to cart option, then seconds later my cart was empty :(

EDIT: i think google is playing tricks on us

EDIT2: WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SNAGeD ONE!! :)))

bilago

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
My doubt about this is: Will T-Mobile sell the unlocked one, same as Google Play, or just "their" version?

There is no "their" version. AFAIK google is not allowing any carriers to change the device at all.

- - - Updated - - -

omg I just clicked refresh and there was an Add to cart option, then seconds later my cart was empty :(

EDIT: i think google is playing tricks on us

EDIT2: WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SNAGeD ONE!! :)))

I hate you.

:p

What Browser were you using and were you logged into your account when refreshing?

ctfrommn

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
There is no "their" version. AFAIK google is not allowing any carriers to change the device at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Correct....only 1 version and they are happy to sell you one off contract, for FULL RETAIL though. I inquired about this yesterday. They were unable to quote me the retail price though as it wasnt yet in their system. I assume 499 is correct though.

remlap13

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
A Canadian story here:

I was sitting at work, waiting for 10am to hit (mountain time). I decided to refresh the page at about 9:40, just for s and giggles. As soon as I do, I see the page change to "In Stock". So of course, I panic, and immediately try to put an order through. Already had my CC info in Google Wallet. So it should be easy. But I keep getting errors every time I try to process. Now I'm worried. So I pick up my iPhone 3GS, and hop onto Safari, and go through the process on there. Flawless. About 30 worrisome minutes later, my order shows up in my Google Wallet as pending, and shortly after that I get a confirmation email.

Thank you Apple for saving my ass in my quest for a shiny new Android phone.

emoeskaite

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Yep, I got mine! First time I noticed it available I managed only to put it in the cart, but it took me an hour to proceed with payment...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

bbman223

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Bro its still showing that its in stock right now..I was logged in to my google account first, clicked F5 for numerous times per minute and saw the Add to cart button.

Pre-dawn raid

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
What did you do? How do you do it?

Keep hitting F5 like every second. As soon as you see Add to Cart then hit that and then 'Proceed' immediately after that. Should go through without a hitch. Make sure you are signed in to Google Wallet account and have the credit card all set up first though so there won't be any problems. Worked for me....I got my 16GB at 3:23PM eastern time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fakharzaman003