[Official] US Play Store Orders Live NOW!!!

map1978

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I placed my order at 8:33am wtf lol

yeah i got mine in after countless tries...i'm sure all these orders are 2-day shipping anyways since that's the default

money already pending in my back account, got email, order complete in google play

I think I can go eat something now

doug9000

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone else see any other options besides the 13.99 Two Day Shipping or was this our only option?

I clicked so fast because I wanted to get my order in didn't even try to change shipping options.
Ordered 8 gig but is being sent to old address, hour later ordered 16 gig to right address. Now deciding which to cancel?
Second order about 11:30pdt keep hitting that refresh button, they are so screwed up at Google you may still get one.

Eric Mazariegos

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Ok cool, I just clicked on My Orders & Settings (bottom of Google Play), and saw the device with a shipping estimate: November 15, 2012. Here's to hoping it ships today and gets to the customer ON that day!

Edit: my card has been charged already. It was charged probably 1 and a half hours ago. The initial pending charge on my card went through minutes after completing the purchase but it wasn't deducted from my balance until an hour and a half ago (or something like that). So I'm assuming my order went thru successfully or Google just stole me $400 argh! n:-$

SenorPepe

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I had 3 in my cart, deleted 2, clicked proceed and kept getting errors. So I refreshed and it was sold out... this was at 11:50 est :(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Winterfang

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
So I guess I miss it right? My sister has being refreshing for freaking 3 hours almost. What the hell Google, I saved money for this, only slept like 3 hours and I can't get the existing phones because of mediocre site servers or whatever it is that's causing this disaster.

runningman3433

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
So I guess I miss it right? My sister has being refreshing for freaking 3 hours almost. What the hell Google, I saved money for this, only slept like 3 hours and I can't get the existing phones because of mediocre site servers or whatever it is that's causing this disaster.

you have a great sister. lol

eli_ao5

May 26, 2012
Visit site
Got mine at 12:30 Central time, just kept refreshing and going over the process every time it showed as available. Minutes later my bro sat down to do the same was able to. It was much easier to do it on firefox for some reason, got it on my first try after trying on chrome prior.

bbman223

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
1323129813362.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware