On the fence to upgrade

tonydroid99

Nov 14, 2016
Visit site
Anyone else with a 10+ thinking about finally upgrading or staying put for now ?

I haven't really felt the need to upgrade over the last few years. Especially with flagships from the likes of Samsung doing away with the SD card slot. I'm one of those who loves having their entire music and photo collections on my phone everywhere I go.

The other day however I seen some of the pretty good deals I could get at Verizon like $800 trade in for my 10+ and the free memory upgrade to 256. It would be nice to have 5G and the better camera doesn't hurt either. I wasn't thrilled to hear though reports mentioning of the 256GB memory 60ish GBs are used up right from the get go. I wish there was a 500GB option instead of going ton1 TB.

I'm not a big fan of the fold and the other phones are out there today that still have expandable memory, none of them really does it for me either. If I upgraded I guess I'd lean towards the Ultra 23 as I've also been a fan of the Note line. Still not sure if I should upgrade this year or wait until 2024, maybe Samsung releases a new Ultra phone with a cool refreshed design and other new improvements who knows. I was curious to hear from others still using a 10+ what you all plan to do.

Linda McDonald

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I have the S22 Ultra. I like it. But I MISS my Note 10+ I've thought about getting another one and selling my S22U. I'm not even sure why I loved it so much? It quit working as a phone. I paid to have it fixed and the phone still wasn't working correctly. So I upgraded. The Note 10+ is still receiving updates too!

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
As someone who was in similar shoes, I loved my Note 10+. The main thing I miss about it was that 256gb storage and SD card support. Basically, unlimited storage.

Weigh out the pros and cons. I am happy for the most part with my S21 Ultra. My wife still has her a Note 10+.