One UI 6.0 Beta 4 is up!

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Samsung have just released their 4th Beta update ZWJH with the November security patch for those enrolled on their beta programme.

Build = F946BXXU1ZWJH

Download = 776.97 MB

Build date = 27 October 2023

Camera version = 14.0.00.35

Security patch = 01 November 2023

It is a FOTA, (Firmware Over The Air), update and you can check... Settings > Software update... to see if it is available for you. Alternatively, you can connect to the Samsung PC suite, Smart Switch and check via that.

Software information

BETA 4 ZWJH 2 Screenshot_20231030_070916_Settings.jpg

See, also... Wipe Cache Partition, Repair apps & Galaxy App Booster

Last edited:

rizzo269

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have issues getting stuck on the lock screen when trying to unlock? Every once in a while mine gets stuck and I have to hit the power button a couple times. My notification bar disappeared this morning as well and I've seen my restart button not working at times too. Overall, running pretty good and my battery life seems improved.

Reactions: The_Woo

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
Anyone have issues getting stuck on the lock screen when trying to unlock? Every once in a while mine gets stuck and I have to hit the power button a couple times. My notification bar disappeared this morning as well and I've seen my restart button not working at times too. Overall, running pretty good and my battery life seems improved.
Yes!!!!! Thought I was going crazy. Mine is doing the exact same thing. It's been a couple days though now.

I also found that when the task bar is enabled, I can't open the apps on the bottom row only.... Obviously, when the phone is open

Reactions: Laura Knotek

jhnnyblze2000

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
If I do the beta when the official release happens do I have to revert out of the beta then redownload the official release or can I got from beta right to official?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174