News OnePlus 12 slated to add the 11's biggest missing feature

RonanTetsu

May 20, 2019
Visit site
LOL it's 2023 and people still whine about useless wireless charging. Oneplus has never needed it, but when they do have wireless charging it beats everyone else's wired charging speeds. Otherwise, don't bother trying to charge your phone with sluggish qi wireless chargers. Why heat up battery so unnecessarily on a heat death pad.

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
There are plenty of people that use wireless charging.. I can't remember the last time I used a wire charge.. It's very convenient especially if you're carrying around different phones that all support it... And everyone says about undo heating of the phone if you buy the right wireless charging pad or stand you won't heat up the battery..

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
LOL it's 2023 and people still whine about useless wireless charging. Oneplus has never needed it, but when they do have wireless charging it beats everyone else's wired charging speeds. Otherwise, don't bother trying to charge your phone with sluggish qi wireless chargers. Why heat up battery so unnecessarily on a heat death pad.
I charge my phone wirelessly via a magsafe case and stand every night at 5w. The battery, phone or charger never even get warm and it's full (well, at 85%) every morning when I pick it up. But I hope you continue to enjoy plugging a wire into your phone, it's a bit 2001 for me, but everyone's different.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vergoña69