Opinions Needed: Repair Unlocked Note 9 or Accept Verizon Insurance Replacement?

Echoes

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I paid 300 to repair my Note 10+ but I think it included a battery replacement because the screen requires fidgeting with the battery. Don't know if that's true on the Note 9.

Yeah, that's about the same for the Note 9. About $100 for screen repair with warranty plus a battery replacement, or about $300 without the warranty.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
How did you feel about the work they did? I know they're individually owned and operated, but just generally speaking.
I love the work they did. They ran diagnostics and even checked the water resistance. You can not see any signs of repair.

Brad Bilger

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
How did you feel about the work they did? I know they're individually owned and operated, but just generally speaking.

This was in the Midst of the Covid 19 stuff so it was a bit different. I called them up and set up an appointment, drove down and dropped it off with them. They called about an hour and a half later saying it was done. Went back and picked it and was very impressed with the quality of the replacement. I talked to the tech about a bug I had with updates saying that since I did the OTA to 2.1 in February, my phone hadn't updated. He said that they could do it there with no problem. I told him that I'd wait a bit and see if the OTA came in. After a week, I called them up again and he said "Bring it down". Took them about an hour and a half. Total Factory reset. Took a couple of hours to reload everything again. Problem was, it still didn't fix my "No OTA update" problem. Last update I did was ODIN.
But for UBreakIFix, not a single complaint. Quick and Friendly. At least, the one I went to was.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej