optimus T bricked cant find help elsewhere

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
No I flashed it with a optimus t recovery thunderc-gm-ra something FOR THE T! but right after I flashed the recovery I rebooted into recovery now its sticking a bootloop on the LG logo I wished I flashed xionia.....oh well its looped now adb wont recognize and fastboot just keeps waiting for a device....let me guess I'm hosed?

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
What about the infamous USB paper clip trick I read about for the kindle fire????
....probably not......=android labotomy?

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I just need it to force boot it into the rom then I could reflash it may got a bad recovery download I'm pretty sure I flashed the right recovery...
..anywho minus one point for me I bricked my neighbors phone...even if I unbricked it I already lost credibility:(

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Tis the life of a nerd all you got is your credibility and clientele damage one and you damage another.....ow well ill recover....just dudes phone might not:D

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Just a quick note, it is much preferred to edit a post to add new details instead of add 4 new posts in a row. (from the android app, long press the post in question, select modify, then edit to add new text to an existing post and there is a similar function within the pc web browser version too).

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
How does that effect how my post has been viewed?....like will the post be updatated

Va1ha11a

Troll Headhunter
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Tis the life of a nerd all you got is your credibility and clientele damage one and you damage another.....ow well ill recover....just dudes phone might not:D

New phone's on you though (unless you have a written contract with him giving you permission to do risky and unsupported procedures to his phone and waiving all liability if anything happens)

Edit: (People do that so that you can tell in what order you posted stuff) It will look just like a normal post after the edit (but with whatever changes you make), but there will be a little line below the post saying "Last edited by <Insert_Writer_Of_Post_Here> at <Time_Post_Was_Last_Edited>

Reactions: vernotzy21

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Nah I toldem before hand the whole thing could get turned into a technologically advanced building block and he was cool with it however I'm more concerned with my pride I just don't know what went wrong I flashed the right recovery but......

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Anyone want to experiment??
47efe0fd-ce2e-cba3.jpg

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Just for kicks plus one of you are going to guide me/explore. On figuring a hard unbrick method for the truly bricked optimus t its truly the same phone as our s minus the radio I guess ...maybe a attempt at downsizing hardware cost?........I'm in bed now but tomorrow ill get better pics of the IC chips then we can come up with cool stuff to do it I'm thinking pulling a trick like the kindle fires USB fastboot short/paperclip of death trick .....sounds like fun you all :D

No it works fine they disassemble easly enough and go back together easily the S I'm on now has been apart and cleaned/fixed 5 different times

foltz61

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Is there a key combination for the T that gets you were you could use fastboot mode wthen you could use the Android fast boot utility? Every android phone I've had has had a way. I haven't tried to figure it out for my Optimus S because I haven't needed to.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Been busy today haven't had time for surgery today a rooted a galaxy tab 10.1(sch-i905) and I'm fixing a computer for a lady

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Question ..... Did you ATLEAST post a thread about this in XDA Optimus P500 section? I'm sure they could unbrick it with no problem. They helped me alot with my Optimus T

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: vernotzy21

ShadowEO

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried to boot it up without the USB cable attached? Remove the battery and USB cable and just boot normally. If your lucky, it will take you to the ROM, if your not however... Also, do you have the drivers for the phone installed on the computer (assuming it's Windows)?

You cannot establish a link with ADB without them as it uses a separate virtual device from the Qualcomm mass storage device the phone exports.