Order status

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Their pre-installed screen protector sucks! I had already ordered a couple of glass screen protectors from Amazon, so I switched mine out right away.

If you dont have anything to replace it, it'll help until you get a new one. I'm just not a fan of the film type as my finger doesn't glide as easy on film as it does glass. YMMV.

I have a few I had ordered from Amazon. No glass one. Just the orzly standard screen protector.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Their pre-installed screen protector sucks! I had already ordered a couple of glass screen protectors from Amazon, so I switched mine out right away.

If you dont have anything to replace it, it'll help until you get a new one. I'm just not a fan of the film type as my finger doesn't glide as easy on film as it does glass. YMMV.

It's super fast! Everything is instant, blows you away. So much faster and better than my iphone especially the screen difference.

It's actually quite decent. You wouldn't know it's there unless you look for it at the edges of the phone. I'd keep it on there.

Mine said the same thing then went out for delivery the next day. Let's hope you get it today.

Thanks for the reply! I will be keeping an eye on it. :)

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
THE ONE MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!! My wife out of the blue sent me a text letting me know the One is here. I'm very excited!! Now I just have to work for 2 and half more hours....Can I last that long? ><

Steemlives

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
THE ONE MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!! My wife out of the blue sent me a text letting me know the One is here. I'm very excited!! Now I just have to work for 2 and half more hours....Can I last that long? ><

You can do it!!! lol

I encountered one problem with my device, for whatever reason group messaging won't work with google messenger, had to switch to hangouts, works just fine now.

Otherwise, it picked up T-Mobile's APN automatically, didn't have to do anything. LTE and all worked right out of the box.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
You can do it!!! lol

I encountered one problem with my device, for whatever reason group messaging won't work with google messenger, had to switch to hangouts, works just fine now.

Otherwise, it picked up T-Mobile's APN automatically, didn't have to do anything. LTE and all worked right out of the box.

I got att! I'm just going to take the OP3T from the box and shove it into the case I bought and set it up tonight!

Lefty724

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
You can do it!!! lol

How do you like Hangouts as your main messenger? I've been thinking of trying them out?

Steemlives

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
How do you like Hangouts as your main messenger? I've been thinking of trying them out?

It's pretty simple actually, for just SMS/MMS it's just like google messenger except the google keyboard GIF selection doesn't work if that matters to you. No lag no fuss, just works.

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Guys, I ordered the 128GB today, and only several hours later, boom out of stock! When I ordered it said it would ship immediately, with the estimated dispatch being today, but it still says pending shipment. The estimated delivery is only several days later on the 19th. I tried to check the tracking number on UPS and DHL, but it can't track it, and all it says is "couldn't locate." Ugh, I am hyped for this phone man, I just want it right now.

Lefty724

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Guys, I ordered the 128GB today, and only several hours later, boom out of stock! When I ordered it said it would ship immediately, with the estimated dispatch being today, but it still says pending shipment. The estimated delivery is only several days later on the 19th. I tried to check the tracking number on UPS and DHL, but it can't track it, and all it says is "couldn't locate." Ugh, I am hyped for this phone man, I just want it right now.
If it said it would ship, you should be good. I'd be all over their chat on their site asking like a mofo!

I thought about ordering a 128gb as well today since I knew they would fly off the shelves. Good luck!

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Your going to love the device! Hope it comes quickly! Mine took about a month. Totally worth it. 😊

RoadBicyclist

May 16, 2010
Visit site
You can do it!!! lol

Google Messenger worked for group messaging out of the gate for me on T-Mobile, don't understand why it didn't for you, weird.

BTW have 3T 64GB

Steemlives

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Google Messenger worked for group messaging out of the gate for me on T-Mobile, don't understand why it didn't for you, weird.

BTW have 3T 64GB
OK I feel like a noob. Turns out that was the one plus native messenger that was not working. I just downloaded the actual Google messenger off the play store and it works like a charm.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Anything that Google tends to have an app for I try and it use it as my default. Unless its just awful. But at the moment nothing comes to mind! I love the Music service! We use it a lot.

vlee

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Finally decided and ordered on Jan 16 late afternoon. Confirmation said shipping Jan 17 with estimated delivery Jan 23. Woke up this AM to a text that says DHL Express (number) from WINGSING is scheduled for delivery January 18. Signature required.

From China!? Is that even realistic? I'm in the mid-Atlantic region. I was expecting maybe this Friday if I was really lucky, which would be good because I'm off that day. Now I have to decide if I want to waive the signature. (Never had a problem with any Amazon type deliveries, but I don't usually order anything this expensive). Anyone know if DHL is good at hiding packages, like if I ask them to leave behind a fence? Nearest DHL place if I want to pick up is a half hour away and I get off work too late to go there, or would they let me have it delivered to UPS store (which ships DHL)?

(Can't have it delivered to work; don't know neighbors and they all seem to work anyhow; no nearby family).

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Finally decided and ordered on Jan 16 late afternoon. Confirmation said shipping Jan 17 with estimated delivery Jan 23. Woke up this AM to a text that says DHL Express (number) from WINGSING is scheduled for delivery January 18. Signature required.

From China!? Is that even realistic? I'm in the mid-Atlantic region. I was expecting maybe this Friday if I was really lucky, which would be good because I'm off that day. Now I have to decide if I want to waive the signature. (Never had a problem with any Amazon type deliveries, but I don't usually order anything this expensive). Anyone know if DHL is good at hiding packages, like if I ask them to leave behind a fence? Nearest DHL place if I want to pick up is a half hour away and I get off work too late to go there, or would they let me have it delivered to UPS store (which ships DHL)?

(Can't have it delivered to work; don't know neighbors and they all seem to work anyhow; no nearby family).

Well mine was 1 day later. It from China > Cali, USA, > Boston MA, > Grand Isle, VT.

It wen't from Boston to Grand Isle VT In one sitting. Then it took 2 days for it to update online lol. So its possible I guess!

Hope this helps!

vlee

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I just got the "clearance delay" notice. Amazing how fast this can happen potentially.... vs the things I've bought on eBay from China. I'm assuming at some juncture it goes thru customs which is probably slow. As popular as these seem to be, I thought they might have a stockpile of them somewhere in the US and ship from there. (And yeah, that does help, since I had no idea what a reasonable timeline would be).

RoadBicyclist

May 16, 2010
Visit site
OK I feel like a noob. Turns out that was the one plus native messenger that was not working. I just downloaded the actual Google messenger off the play store and it works like a charm.

LOL, we are all noobs even when we're using these things for years. I did use the One Plus native messenger also and it was bad from the start, so immediately downloaded GM and finally back to normal. I come from a Nexus 6 with all Google apps, my first Nexus, I vowed to stick to Nexus, no need to go to another manufacturer when everything just felt so good. While ready to upgrade, the Pixel was just priced too high, started looking at other possibilities and Oxygen OS was a refreshing almost vanilla feeling. Anyway, long story short, I prefer all Google apps, so solid compared to anything else I've used.