OTA coming TODAY to enable Adobe Flash

Nechasin

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
The flash update started last Thursday and is supposed to be complete on Sept. 4 If you don't have the flash update by the 4th....then I would worry. I believe I also saw something about forcing the update if you really don't want to wait.

Ratchet

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Just passing the word. I received the official flash update this morning even though I had force installed flash a few weeks ago.

cwescapexlt4x4

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Got my OTA this morning 9/2 in Arizona - when I grabbed my phone before the shower - so let it install/reboot and ready to go when I was ready to go. Flash installed now and getting some time to test it out.

twentydeuce

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
I received the update today but when it reset the phone, I got a triangle and exclamation point. I did a battery pull and when the phone came back up, I had not been updated. Anyone else have this problem?

cwescapexlt4x4

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
I received the update today but when it reset the phone, I got a triangle and exclamation point. I did a battery pull and when the phone came back up, I had not been updated. Anyone else have this problem?

I got a triangle when the 1st time I attempted to download flash after the re-boot, tried again later (when at work) and installed with no issue.

droidmike

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Got the update this morning, all went with out any hickups. Downloaded flash and working fine. Also noticed that the phone seems to be loading websites quite a bit faster.

DivingDancer

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
What is this thing called?

My Droid is rooted, and I really don't want to go through the hassle of having to re-root after applying this update. But I have a message showing up saying that the update has been downloaded, and requesting that I install and reboot.

So what I'd like to do is just delete the update so that it stops prompting me. But I can't find the damned thing. Anyone know where it is stored? It does not appear to be in the root of the SD card.

racermech

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Still no OTA FRG22D.

I manually upgraded to FRG01B. Anyone else who manually installed FRG01B gotten FRG22D OTA yet?

I just got my update. As i was checking this thread I grabbed my phone to do a system check and it said my update was ready. I pushed 01B and forced flash beta on the phone maybe 2 weeks ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aitana135332