P3 slow to wake up/battery quick discharge

jakiefriks9

Banned
Aug 14, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone

Two recent issues that are plaguing my Pixel 3.

when the battery hits 15% it discharges to 0% in about 5 seconds. deleted all unused apps, even factory reset and it still happens

phone takes about 4-5 seconds to 'wake up' after hitting the power button or double tapping the screen. again, factory reset the phone and it's still happening.

anyone else experiencing these issues? i literally just did a factory reset and nothing has changed. any help is greatly appreciated!

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Slow boot time is an occasional problem for me. Time ranges from 4 to 15 seconds. I've looked at all I think could impact the boot time and found nothing. Even without any system changes, it varies from day to day. I have no other problems so a few seconds one way or another, is a non issue.

rexxsor

Oct 31, 2018
Visit site
Same thing happened to me a couple months back, think I posted in the forums as well.

It happened after I restarted my phone. Screen takes a few seconds to wake up. Fingerprint, power button, double tap screen... All had the same slow result.

Try shutting down your phone and turning it on again (not restart, but full shut off). Or can try to do safe mode. Not sure which one actually solved the problem for me.

Last edited:

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Because your advice and suggestions have been so helpful for me, I just wanted to let you know of my thoughts. Thanks for all the help you have provided me and others.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alakmalak