P30pro vs S10+(exynos) vs Wait for new phones?

Justhavocman

Aug 16, 2019
Visit site
Hello everyone , i'm due an upgrade and i've been looking into the price\performance bracket of the p30pro vs s10+ , i'm now a power user but good battery life is really important for me so i've got my qualms about the exynos s10+ , the p30 pro looks like the best all rounder in that price point ( I could go with the note10+ but same qualms about the exynos). So should i pull the trigger on the p30pr or should i wait for the newer phones in 2020?

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone , i'm due an upgrade and i've been looking into the price\performance bracket of the p30pro vs s10+ , i'm now a power user but good battery life is really important for me so i've got my qualms about the exynos s10+ , the p30 pro looks like the best all rounder in that price point ( I could go with the note10+ but same qualms about the exynos). So should i pull the trigger on the p30pr or should i wait for the newer phones in 2020?
At this point in time you should probably wait mate, buying a phone in December is the worst thing you can do, as we are just 2 months away from all the brand new stuff!

Have you seen what the new Snapdragon 865 is capable of!? It's going to be a decent leap from current stuff.

I write this as a very happy Huawei P30 Pro user who has had the device since its global announcement day, lol!

If you REALLY MUST have a phone now then yeah, the P30 Pro is your best bet, the Battery Life is still amongst the best, the phone just keeps going and going endlessly even with high screen Brightness, the Camera is absolutely brilliant with the best Zoom and Night Mode abilities, and the 40W Supercharger in the box makes life so easy!

Also Android 10 is already out, I am loving it so far on my P30 Pro.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord