Pandora on Lock Screen (solved)

Hugh Jass

Jan 22, 2024
Visit site
So I'm coming from S20 and likely this may have been lost along the way, but my S20 could display lock screen controls. This appears impossible now on the S24, anyone confirm? Thanks.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
So I'm coming from S20 and likely this may have been lost along the way, but my S20 could display lock screen controls. This appears impossible now on the S24, anyone confirm? Thanks.
I don't use Pandora, but I can tell you the playback controls are their for other media apps... Have you checked your lock screen settings to ensure that these controls are allowed?

Hugh Jass

Jan 22, 2024
Visit site
I don't use Pandora, but I can tell you the playback controls are their for other media apps... Have you checked your lock screen settings to ensure that these controls are allowed?
Yea I enabled it. Also the expanded widgets by pressing the clock defaulted to Spotify, so I uninstalled that to see if it would then default to Pandora but it just says none of my apps can perform this function.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Works for me on S24U
b9df693bb994e810bdba6da17e16b180.jpg

jtfwTX

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Yea I enabled it. Also the expanded widgets by pressing the clock defaulted to Spotify, so I uninstalled that to see if it would then default to Pandora but it just says none of my apps can perform this function.
Also works for me. On my lock screen with Pandora. I am using Nova launcher in case that makes any difference.

Hugh Jass

Jan 22, 2024
Visit site
Okay I solved it due to a very undescriptive toggle, buzzing through and reading about station notifications, new music, local concerts, promotions, and special offers...I've never experienced any of these so I figured it wouldn't be related to this toggle but it's definitely what disables lock screen controls. Thanks y'all.