MaybeYourInsane

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site
Every so often when I pause Pandora on my S6 it either crashes or closes. Anyone else have this problem? If so, is it crashing and how do I fix it or am I just somehow closing it while it's in my pocket?

Posted via the Android Central App

capblueberry

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Every so often when I pause Pandora on my S6 it either crashes or closes. Anyone else have this problem? If so, is it crashing and how do I fix it or am I just somehow closing it while it's in my pocket?

Posted via the Android Central App

Try reintalling the app and make sure your screen is turning off before putting in your pocket...if pandora shows up on your lock screen maybe your rubbing against it and swiping it off to the side through your pants...try putting the phone screen facing your leg and see if it helps any.

loraque

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
There is a problem with Pandora and the S6. You can get it to work, if you immediately minimize it after starting it, and ignore the WAIT-CLOSE popup. It continues to work, but sometimes it will not respond to bluetooth next-track button presses. I have been waiting for the app to update, figured they would quickly resolve a problem with the latest Galaxy phone, but here we are still.

This is not the first device that I have had that Pandora had trouble with until an update comes along to fix it, but this is the longest I have waited. I have instead been trying out the new Google Play music station stuff that is very similar, just not nearly as well trained as Pandora after years of thumpup and thumbdown entering.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I've streamed about 3.5 hours today with no problem. I haven't had an issue with it at all that I can recall.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk