News Paramount Plus: Price, shows & how to try for free

lobsta112

Jun 15, 2023
Visit site
Along with tons of content from networks like BET, MTV, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, and CBS, the Paramount Plus streaming service features original shows, classic Paramount films, and more.

Paramount Plus: Price, shows & how to try for free : Read more
I had P+ for free & am a paying customer now. Going to have to cancel it as it is the worst app I have ever used. Have it on three Firesticks on Fios & on another stick on Comcast at my boat. ALL four suffer from stuttering, freezing & then just halting & reverting to the P+ home page. All the content in the world is no good if you can"t access it.
I've cleared cache & tried both 2.4 & 5 gig with no improvement. Even their commercials freeze. I added a 64 Gig memory stick & moved the P+ app to that. No change.
Anybody else having these problems?
Thanks
Al
P.S. I apologize for jumping on your news brief.

Reactions: tube517

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I had P+ for free & am a paying customer now. Going to have to cancel it as it is the worst app I have ever used. Have it on three Firesticks on Fios & on another stick on Comcast at my boat. ALL four suffer from stuttering, freezing & then just halting & reverting to the P+ home page. All the content in the world is no good if you can"t access it.
I've cleared cache & tried both 2.4 & 5 gig with no improvement. Even their commercials freeze. I added a 64 Gig memory stick & moved the P+ app to that. No change.
Anybody else having these problems?
Thanks
Al
P.S. I apologize for jumping on your news brief.
Agreed.
The worst streaming app I have. Really not reliable. Sometimes cannot finish an episode because it won't work on any device (Several TVs and 2 tablets and phone)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Summer_glow