Password reset,

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Please be aware that posts are answered by volunteers, someone that can help you may not see a post that quickly (you only waited 3 hours).

As for your problem, we need a little more info. What are you trying to change your password for? What phone are you using? What is your ultimate goal? I don't understand what "the browser 8s" is referring to.

pontypool

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm logged in on tapatalk but can't on a browser
( definition of a browser is a web browser like internet explorer)

Goal = log in

Password = unchanged on tapatalk and browser but now browser says wrong password

Password reminder for pontypool= that username doesn't exist ( yes the one I'm using now, doesn't exist)

As I say, I want a password reset sent to my email address for ( this) account ( which apparently does not exist)

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site

pontypool

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I emailed those guys, no response. Cant an admin, just send a password reset.
I don't even know where tapatalk are storing my password : / hmm

pontypool

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Where can I contact a mod or whatever
Btw does anyone else hate the way the only possible way to fix is enter " I forgot my password" like the problem must be mine, not the web developer.

I know exactly what my password was, as I'm logged in with tapatalk, but I get a new password anyway, copy and paste it into a browser but still not work? And then I have to enter again " forgot password "

Where do I enter " the site programmers screwed up"

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I moved your thread to the Site Feedback & Help forum, where it'll be easier getting help from the admin.

Have you already tried with different browsers? I've read a couple of reports about Firefox giving some problems.

Last edited:

Michelle Haag

I work here.
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Account support (me) did reply to you, several times. If you'd like to continue troubleshooting your sign in issues, please reply to my last emails to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leotere