pdf file viewing problem - Help!

CC212

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I have a Note3

- Today I had to scan a invoice and email it to someone. The printer saves the document as a pdf. I do this all the time. I cc'd myself, and when I received the email, I was unable to view it. When I open the email, and click "preview" is says "Sorry, this video cannot be played". The file has a pdf extension, but when i see the attachment in my email on my phone, it appears to have icon like its a video with a "play" button.

Whats happened? I have always been able to open scanned attachments. I even tried attaching an older file that was scanned, but again the phone seems to be interpreting the attachment as a video. I even checked my phone and downloaded Adobe Reader. No luck.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I have a Note3

- Today I had to scan a invoice and email it to someone. The printer saves the document as a pdf. I do this all the time. I cc'd myself, and when I received the email, I was unable to view it. When I open the email, and click "preview" is says "Sorry, this video cannot be played". The file has a pdf extension, but when i see the attachment in my email on my phone, it appears to have icon like its a video with a "play" button.

Whats happened? I have always been able to open scanned attachments. I even tried attaching an older file that was scanned, but again the phone seems to be interpreting the attachment as a video. I even checked my phone and downloaded Adobe Reader. No luck.

Goto your Stock Video Player in Application Manager: Hit "Clear Defaults"...see if that helps.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Or install Default App Manager and set the default app for pdf files to some pdf reader (I use Foxit).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ron1morgan