-Edge-to-Edge Protection
-Color matches Note8 bezel

Cons:
-Not full adhesive
-Has Dot-matrix effect
-Some screen sensitivity issues

a029851f903c7d4ccdd42c53e306d014.jpg

Introduction
So you got a shiny new Samsung Galaxy Note8, but you want something to protect the screen, since you don’t want to pay hundreds to get a replacement screen if you crack it. What do you do? Find a glass screen protector of course! Well, the Note8, as well as several other phones, makes it more difficult to find a good one due to the curved edge. However, PEEL claims “Perfect Edge-to-Edge Protection”. Does the PEEL Note8 Glass Screen Protector live up to the task? Keep reading to find out!

c391d3677f5b989ea05e01c8d3143451.jpg

1e4d67d6d0d4483cf6ba93a1b649900a.jpg

What You Get
The Glass Screen Protector comes in a basic white cardboard envelope, along with an installation guide and material to prepare the screen (microfiber cloth, dust sticker, and alcohol pad). Nothing fancy, but enough to get the job done.

db4192e228e56d0531f0acd41c665e9b.jpg

Installation

Installation was pretty straight forward. Although the instructions don’t mention it, I used the alcohol pad first to clean off any major dirt and debris. Then, I used the microfiber cloth to clean the screen. Finally, I used the dust sticker to remove any remaining lint. Then I peeled off the back plastic, lined up the screen protector, and dropped it into place. I recommend that you drop it very gently into place, and check for a good alignment. If the alignment isn’t good then you can remove the Glass Screen Protector and try a few times until you get the best fit. Press tightly along all the edges once you get a good fit. You can always remove it and re-apply it later, if the fit isn’t to your liking.

edd56ae6928bf29f1a92fecd59dd77a9.jpg

Fitment, Feel, and First Impressions

The PEEL Glass Screen Protector has a black border which matches with the black bezels on the Note8. The adhesive is under the black border, making for a clean looking install. Overall, it's a pretty good screen protector, both in look and in usage. The curved edges of the screen protector follow the edges of the Note 8 well, however, touch sensitivity is slightly reduced since the adhesive is only on the edges. The Glass Screen Protector has what I like to call the dot matrix effect. This isn’t visible under normal usage unless under certain odd angles, or under direct sunlight. I tried to take a picture of this effect and it was slightly visible in one shot. Fingerprint wise, it isn't perfect, but not a fingerprint magnet either.

2f4afafbbd52a45276e956bf28737117.jpg

Why should I buy it?

The PEEL Glass Screen Protector provides good screen protection for the Note 8, reducing the chance of scratches and cracks on the screen. It also looks sleek and flows well with the Note8 black bezel. What are you waiting for? Head over to buypeel.com and pick up one today!

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...e8-peel-glass-screen-protector&token=2NpJ7qXp

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali