Phone bricked, can't adb, please help

devgru82

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Let me get the location real quick

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I find it easier if the android-sdk folder is on the desktop. Less typing to be able to access it. So if it is on the desktop, this is how you would access it:
cd desktop/android-sdk/platform-tools <enter>
then: adb shell

anon(161369)

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
The files i downloaded are on the sd the flash image is on the root kf sd and the recovery is in nandroid file

anon(161369)

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Oh damn i guess thats not the info you needed i am actually headed to work thats why im taking so.long to respond thanks for your patience wouldnt have bothered you or others but im at wits end im sure its not difficult, but for the likes of me its like trying to read latin...

devgru82

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Oh damn i guess thats not the info you needed i am actually headed to work thats why im taking so.long to respond thanks for your patience wouldnt have bothered you or others but im at wits end im sure its not difficult, but for the likes of me its like trying to read latin...

Not a problem at all. I was helped by many people before I got the hang of this stuff. You need android sdk to do anything adb related. If you need more help I will be glad to offer it.

anon(161369)

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
hey sorry it tooks so long to get back, dont hang me for this, i installed the sdk today like you instructed on the desktop and im in the android c drive but the problem persists for me i keep getting that message on "cannot find specified file" any further help would be truely appreciated thanks again for the time and patience

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itistho