Phone cases for OnePlus 6T

mobrules

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Tech 21 has a decent case. Saw it on a phone at t-mobile store. Decent feel and adds a little thickness. T-mobile wanted full retail but ordered it through tech 21 for less. I can post pictures after it arrives.

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
I ordered one from China. Around $21 and free shipping.
Yeah their shipping costs are high. I was lucky enough to purchase the accessories with the phone, so it qualified for free shipping.

And to answer the previous post, no i don't feel like it's slippery at all.

benjamin19

Trusted Member
Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Just an update, received the official flip cover and the sandstone. As much as the flip cover works excellent with face unlock, I just cannot get used to it. Makes waking the phone and then using it a two hand experience every time. Granted, some may say this phone is a 2 hand phone anyway, but I have large hands.

The sandstone on the other hand is amazing. I miss not having the thicker bumper around the case that is on the Nylon case, but having that sandstone feel really improves the grip and just feels awesome. Highly recommend it to anyone wanting a case but not needing "otterbox" type protection.

jfs101

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Is it slippery? I had the cloth case on the Pixel 2 XL and was disappointed with how slippery the fabric case was.

Yes it is, the phone has slipped from my hands a few times with the nylon bumper case. Never dropped it, but not liking how slippery it is.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
The included case is perfectly OK for the average user. I also got two official cases. The sandstone and the more protective Karbon. The sandstone is my favorite, add no bulk and adds good grip. The Karbon is also good, also add grip and is more full-time protective, adds just a bit of bulk, but no much. Back is a bit slippery, but the sides are more rubbery and adds decent grip.

anon(556922)

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
I ended up buying the fabric mofi case from eBay. I bought the two toned one. it feels really good in the hand. the draw back is that they opted to not add a lip on it so if you put your phone face down it will be flat on the screen.

Dave7744

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Tudia merge series with out a doubt. I have one on my phone right now. I had a tudia case on my other phone and dropped it from about 10 to 12 feet above the ground. No damage! (Not on purpose).

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
The included case is perfectly OK for the average user. I also got two official cases. The sandstone and the more protective Karbon. The sandstone is my favorite, add no bulk and adds good grip. The Karbon is also good, also add grip and is more full-time protective, adds just a bit of bulk, but no much. Back is a bit slippery, but the sides are more rubbery and adds decent grip.
I ended up getting a sandstone case to. I love the minimalism of it and the grip is fantastic. I kind of wish it gave a little more protection but I like not having the bulk.

Zobbyb

May 12, 2016
Visit site
I got the spigen and I like it except I think the cut out for the mute switch is a bit deep making it a struggle to slide it up and down.

jasonb

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Spigen liquid air armor for me.

The supplied case would feel greasy every 10 minutes, and the OnePlus nylon case didn't fit tight enough for me to feel that it actually added any screen protection.

anon(556922)

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
has anyone tried the nylon case? and if so how do you like it. I saw one on eBay for ~$15 (hoping it's original as they say) and considering it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradypsnyder