Phone no change to data mobile when wifi have not internet access

Pezhan

Apr 15, 2023
Visit site
Hi guys!

Some time ago I purchased a device to use WirelessAndroidAuto in my vehicle. I tried connecting to the device, everything is fine, it connects via Bluetooth and Wifi, but it turns out that the phone is without an internet connection.
I check the phone, it is indeed connected to the wifi of the WAA dongle, it is connected via bluetooth and it has a 4G connection available. In the Wifi settings, Wifi+ is activated, but for some reason the phone still prefers Wifi for internet access (where clearly there is no internet connection).
I activated my phone's programmer mode to activate the option of "Mobile data always on" but it had no impact.
I have searched for official information from Huawei but I can't find anything that can help me, and the official support only told me to activate Wifi+, which was already active. I also read to put a proxy or remove the default gateway to the Wi-Fi connection to the dongle, but it was not successful either.
Can anyone help me or have any experience with this?
I emphasize that the problem is my phone, since I tried with a Samsung phone and everything was fine, the phone has a connection via mobile data while it is connected to the dongle's wifi.

Pezhan

Apr 15, 2023
Visit site
Have you tried removing the Android Auto connection from both your phone and dongle and re-pairing them?
Yes, I do. I removed the connection between the phone and the dongle (here, where the phone does not connect to the dongle's Wi-Fi, there is an internet connection via mobile data), I removed the pairing between the device and the phone (via Bluetooth), reconnected them and nothing , the phone has no internet connection.
The connection between the dongle and a Samsung phone is made without any problem, at the moment of establishing WirelessAndroidAuto the phone has internet via mobile data, but for some reason, I think there is an option at the OS level that prevents this change of data. I would need to try a home/router-type Wi-Fi network and see if Huawei has the same symptom and does not have access to the Internet via mobile data

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800