phone/pc not syncing together [Solved - Post #67]

riskybzns

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Hahaha...Download smart switch tool , it comes with Samsung drivers and from the tool there you can download them anytime you want

how much more crap do i need to download? lol

i'm frustrated, but at the same time want to win this battle and remember how the hell i was able to get it to work. still say it had something to do with going into device manager

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
how much more crap do i need to download? lol

i'm frustrated, but at the same time want to win this battle and remember how the hell i was able to get it to work. still say it had something to do with going into device manager
That should be first thing any Samsung owner has , it back up your device and does software updates .

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
trying to install smart switch from their website as a last resort and every time i right click on the download options for windows a new tab will pop up then close.

today just isn't my day!!!
Also try plug in different ports and if you can test on different computer , I hear you lol

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
and i forgot to, but i just did.

here's the screenshot you asked for.View attachment 328197

FYI, the Transfer Files option is the same as MTP (while Transfer Images is PTP, which is rarely used these days).

Can you also show a screenshot of your Windows File Explorer when you connect your phone? Does it show up in the device list at all?

riskybzns

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
FYI, the Transfer Files option is the same as MTP (while Transfer Images is PTP, which is rarely used these days).

Can you also show a screenshot of your Windows File Explorer when you connect your phone? Does it show up in the device list at all?

nope, not at all. just my hdd, sd card and my dvd-rw drive

riskybzns

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site