Phone Starts Up, but keeps restarting

georgeha39

Jul 26, 2016
Visit site
Hello I have an Alcatel Fierce xl .and for a few months the battery kept dying I was up to 5x a day recharging.then it shut down and the starting apps scanning through all 80 apps then it just went black then vibrate then alcatel start screen to black screen.Now I am using an exhibit with a 4" screen and 2 gb of internal memory which is a far cry from 5.7" screen and 16gb of internal memory I want my phone

bdr2031

Jul 30, 2016
Visit site
Hello I have an Alcatel Fierce xl .and for a few months the battery kept dying I was up to 5x a day recharging.then it shut down and the starting apps scanning through all 80 apps then it just went black then vibrate then alcatel start screen to black screen.Now I am using an exhibit with a 4" screen and 2 gb of internal memory which is a far cry from 5.7" screen and 16gb of internal memory I want my phone

Ever get it fixed. Mine is doing the same and will work for a little, but put a game on there and it goes haywire.

Nicole Weber

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
I ended up holding the Power button and the Volume down button to initiate that special menu that allows you to install/wipe/reformat your phone.

I wiped it clean, and my phone recovered perfectly.

Everything from music, and pictures were all still intact to my surprise. my apps and contacts were gone, but I had a backup of those on SD card.

Glad to have my phone running again. Hated using my old *** EVO.

I factory reset my ZTE prestige and then rooted it n everything was fine n now it wont go passed the boot up screen n ive tried EVERYTHING including volume up & power. Someone help!

dino_64

Nov 21, 2016
Visit site
I have a lg sunrise straight talk 4gb. It keeps on restarting over and over. It won't let me get back into my phone completely at all. So can you please help me.

Sabrina_0021

Mar 31, 2017
Visit site
So I literally just had this problem with my Alcatel one touch fierce 2 after some water seeped into it. It would show the phone name and vibrate, then shut off and repeat. Anyways, so I left the battery and phone in rice. Did nothing. After that though, I put it in my freezer... Turns out it works now. Wtf why it worked, but it did. Lol. Hope this helps anyone else.

how long did you put it in the freezer?

sha sha3

Aug 6, 2017
Visit site
Damn, man. I know its a post from 2012, but you ******* saved my phone from being destroyed by my hands, because it went restart after restart after restart. And i found your comment, and it f.cking solved my problem. I was registering to this site only to give you your well earned credit. THANK YOU.

I have coolpad note 3. Since yesterday my phone keeps on switching on and off. It just shows coolpad logo and gets switched off and then again gets switched on again. I cant check the problem with any app also as the phone is not getting started fully. I have no control on the device right now.
I have already tried the pressing power and volume button. It shows me "No Command" screen and then when i again press the power and volume button, the phone again starts switched and switch off process.
Please help, i have too much data on this phone.

What did you do exactly

amtrakfan21

Aug 8, 2018
Visit site
Hi everybody.

My phone restarted itself today while texting.

It never rebooted back up again. It initiates through the logos up until the 4G background, and a blue light blinks and it restarts all over again.

The battery was fully charged. When I plug it in, it indicates it is charging so I dont know if its the battery. The battery seems normal, not warped.

I want to know what caused this, and if there is a solution to the problem.

Also, I want to know if there is a way to retrieve the stuff off my phone before I attempt a full recovery.

My phone is unrooted.

please help.

have you guys tried a screen replacement? or issues with the motherboard...

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shadowbear