Phone stuck with logo screen after installing Pie update

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hey there, I have a Nokia 6 and today I got a notification to install Android Pie. I chose to do so and I pressed "restart". After 30 minutes or so, I checked my phone to see if there was any progress, although I knew it would take a while since it was a big update. All I saw was the Nokia logo screen. I waited for another hour and still the same, so I decided to manually restart the phone and it worked. I entered the pin aaaand back to the same screen. I restarted it again manually and although I saw various options in the pin input screen and I could choose to restart and shut down my phone, after I entered the pin it saw the same screen, again.
I'm going to do some grocery shopping now and see if when I come back there's any replies or progress on the update, thanks in advance!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If it still isn't working, bring it to your carrier and ask for assistance. Unless the phone isn't carrier-branded, the carrier sent the update, so it's their liability if anything got messed up. (If it's not carrier-branded, contact Nokia - it's their liability, since they sent the update.)