Phone won't stop ringing Galaxy S9

DZmodelman

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
Newest S9 weirdness:
scene: incoming call. phone rings. i answer the call. the conversation starts. we can both hear each other. the ringtone continues to play. i apologize, and hang up. i call them back. the ringtone starts playing again.
WTF?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
That depends on your country and carrier. In the US, I'd bring the phone back and ask for a replacement.

user1902142

Jan 5, 2018
Visit site
Newest S9 weirdness:
scene: incoming call. phone rings. i answer the call. the conversation starts. we can both hear each other. the ringtone continues to play. i apologize, and hang up. i call them back. the ringtone starts playing again.
WTF?

What carrier do you use? And are you using any call/msg related apps?

Denisej

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Newest S9 weirdness:
WTF?

Did you find a fix for this yet? I am having the exact same problem (Verizon). Don't want to do a hard reset unless there is no other known way to fix it. Thanks!

Jaminjake

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
I have a galaxy s8+ AT&T and my phone does this sometimes as well. I have to restart my phone to make it go away because it will continue even after the call ends. I am usually listening to music or a podcast when I answer the call when I notice it. I don't know if that has anything to do with it but it’s annoying. If someone can find a fix, let me know.

I just restarted my phone because of this....... It makes me not want to answer the phone.

Jake

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63