Phonedog unboxing

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Did I miss something or did theirs not come with a HDMI adapter?

It did not, because it doesn't. It was something unique to that first unboxing that hit the net unfortunately. Gonna have to fork out the money for one. :'(

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Yea the first unboxing was straight up not touch and clearly you can see this one was. Also i am hoping that the first one is more of a true unboxing and we are getting the HDMI adapter. if not i want my headphones ..... lol But serious it better come with the adapter:'(

Nrbelex

May 20, 2011
nrbelex.com
Yea the first unboxing was straight up not touch and clearly you can see this one was. Also i am hoping that the first one is more of a true unboxing and we are getting the HDMI adapter. if not i want my headphones ..... lol But serious it better come with the adapter:'(
No adapter, no headphones. You can see actual box contents listed here.

Although the user guide mentions a 2Gb microSD card and the box doesn't, but that may be because it's fully pre-installed...

vader4633

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
After seeing a few unboxings I think the first one the guy put the hdmi adapter in the box. It looks like the review units come with the adapter separate in the packing box from sprint.