Photo App Suggestion

fjoey

Aug 30, 2018
Visit site
Hi all,

Firstly, apologies if I'm posting this in the wrong forum, I'm new here and this is my first post :)

I need to scan a book (long story and completely legal :) and it would take way too much time on the scanner so I was looking to take photos of the book. I'm planning to mount the phone on a tripod and was wondering if there is an app that will take a photo every x seconds (for example, 5-10 seconds) which should give me enough time to turn the page and will save me from hitting the capture button each time.

Any suggestions? Searching through the playstore is a nightmare as they don't tend to list it as a feature. Bit like a burst mode but with a delay :)

Any help will be greatly appreciated

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
You can probably do that with 'stop motion' apps/features or programmable 'hyperlapse' functions in most stock cameras, as long as they save the pictures individually and not just as a video.

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
Many selfie sticks have a Bluetooth shutter button which will work or you can buy a dedicated Bluetooth switch to activate your phone /camera for under 10. As far as a program, you can make an IFTTT recipe.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards