Photo editing app

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I used to use an app called PicSay pro to edit pictures, add stickers and lettering. My device isn't compatible with it. Is there a comparable app that will do the same things PicSay did? Looking for some recommendations, yeah I could download every app I see and test it. But what are you guys for? Throw a dog a bone

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Richard_S

Nov 17, 2017
Visit site
I've used both Snapseed by Google and the Photo Studio app for years. I got Photo Studio Pro free on the Amazon app store quite some time ago but even the free version has quite a few features.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I've used both Snapseed by Google and the Photo Studio app for years. I got Photo Studio Pro free on the Amazon app store quite some time ago but even the free version has quite a few features.
Thank you. I'll give those a shot

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Snapseed is more of a photographer editing tool. I'm just looking for something simple. Not so much to edit pictures, but to add stickers and lettering to the picture.

Richard_S

Nov 17, 2017
Visit site
Yes, I read that in your original post which is why I recommended Photo Studio which does all of that. You can add text using Snapseed but Photo Studio has many more font styles and packs you can download.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I've used a bunch of photo editing apps to promote my author brand on social media: Polish, Canva, and Photo Room are three. I highly recommend Canva and Polish. You'll get stickers, effects, graphics, fonts, and other awesome stuff. Also, the free versions for all three apps suit just fine without upgrading to the "pro" version.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I've used a bunch of photo editing apps to promote my author brand on social media: Polish, Canva, and Photo Room are three. I highly recommend Canva and Polish. You'll get stickers, effects, graphics, fonts, and other awesome stuff. Also, the free versions for all three apps suit just fine without upgrading to the "pro" version.
I'll definitely give those a shot. Thank you for the recommendation

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I'll definitely give those a shot. Thank you for the recommendation

You're welcome! I use Canva almost exclusively now. It's amazing! Here's an example of a post I made yesterday using only Canva content. You can also upload pictures from your gallery.

Attachments

• 1000004124.jpg
    1000004124.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 17

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38