Photo Editor like Fantasia Painter for Android

Prateek Kumar

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
So I have recently switched from Windows Phone to Android. And I had that amazing photo editing app on the platform by the name Fantasia Painter and it had so many features. It was like Full Photoshop on phone. So I would like to know if there's any such app available for Android.

nikfrbeast

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
no,, sorry dude,, there's nothing like fantasia painter for android, neither 6tag,, jack of tools,, and many damn more apps,,, i miss those apps too since i lost my lumia,,,, windows phones are really gud.. where as in here using android u face many problems that smtimes we need to google them,,

anukapri

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
Unfortunately The Answer is NO !!!!!!

There is no app like Fantasia painter in android platform. Specially The clone feature. I have been searching for any apk with clone feature.. but there is nothing in in android world like that. I will surely go back to windows shortly. I am surprised, why this killer app is missing from android?

ecksmc

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Aviary is good app and photolab pro, this was only 10p 2 days ago, aviary will let you sign in with Photoshop account for free pro features both apps are a little different depends on what you want to do

Mike Benson B

May 15, 2016
Visit site
I use "Photo Editor" by dev.macgyver, & "PicsArt Photo Studio". There are a lot of apps named "photo editor" so it's best to look up "dev.macgyver".
Like you, I used to have a Windows phone and have been looking for a Fantasia Painter replacement ever since. There simply isn't one in the Google Play Store. If there is, than it must be buried underneath all of the thousands of stickers, frames, and filter apps that all cater to preteen girls and babies.
Photo Editor by dev.macgyver, actually focuses on precise photo correcting and editing on HD photos.
PicsArt may look a little childish but it has alot of advanced feautures hidden in the "Draw" area of the app like the ability to work with layers, clone, and draw with highly customizable brushes.
The combination of these two apps is what gets me by, but they still don't even come close to Fantasia Painter. However, they're making a version of Fantasia Painter for Android, it's just taking a looong time to develop. I follow them on Facebook.
Don't waste your time with Adobe apps. They are completely useless and they charge monthly for them. PS Touch was a very decent $15 app that adobe came out with and then yanked from the Play Store a year later. Luckily I was able to back it up since I bought it on a rooted device. It can still be found on third party app stores.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rabruslik