Photos taken with your Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra.

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
...better than "endless white" - finally snowed again over here in New England. Only got about 3" but enough to make it slippery...
Very very rare we get snow or ice here even when temps very low. In our own little bubble here on the bay..
Go a few miles inland and it's a different story ........we are very lucky here. My work colleagues hate that I never have to scrape snow off my drive or de ice the car .

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
This really is a gorgeous night shot. To me, it's a cross between really beautiful & a little eerie. The glow of the town lights are beautiful, but the walk to get there is a little eerie. :)
Wow, thanks for the nice comment. That's exactly what I saw in my mind's eye, half stunning, half eerie. I actually shot one in bw, but liked the half colours better.

It's farm land behind my house. My house/village is down the hill toward the glow which is where the sea is. It's on my usual lockdown / shielding 5k nightly run. I go at night so I don't meet anyone. My wife always thinks I'm going to get abducted !. ( I'm 18st of muscle and tell her "They better bring a big van. )
@Morty2264 thanks for the kind words, that's awesome!

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Wow, thanks for the nice comment. That's exactly what I saw in my mind's eye, half stunning, half eerie. I actually shot one in bw, but liked the half colours better.

It's farm land behind my house. My house/village is down the hill toward the glow which is where the sea is. It's on my usual lockdown / shielding 5k nightly run. I go at night so I don't meet anyone. My wife always thinks I'm going to get abducted !. ( I'm 18st of muscle and tell her "They better bring a big van. )
@Morty2264 thanks for the kind words, that's awesome!

I always enjoy your pictures. You have a great eye & really know how to compose a shot. It's fortunate you live in such a beautiful area so you can use that talent. Stay safe & thanks for sharing your amazing pictures, they brighten my lockdown days!
:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord