Picked up an S7 Active!

matheuspedrosa

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I would like to know if GS7 Active has portuguese (brasil) language on the system. I had a gs5 active but it didnt... probably att and samsung removed it from the system.

Can you lease check it?

Thx and congrats

maj71303

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I would like to know if GS7 Active has portuguese (brasil) language on the system. I had a gs5 active but it didnt... probably att and samsung removed it from the system.

Can you lease check it?

Thx and congrats

Doesn't have it

Posted via the Android Central App

Steve Tyburski1

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
I got the zagg hdx glass. Never liked a screen proctors before but at&t gave it to me for free. Sorry dont have another camera to take a picture of it. It went on smooth as silk. Easy to align. No bubbles what so ever. I am impressed . Staying on well so far. Has a lifetime warranty. This may have swayed me as far as screen proctors go. Hope this helps.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
2 days of battery life or 27 hours over 2 days. I turn my phone off every night and on every morning to get a fresh reboot. I use my screen brightness at around 35 to 40% and do not use auto brightness.
7 hours of screen on time with 18% battery remaining. Needless say I am very impressed with the battery life. I am impressed by a battery that can give 4 hours SOT and my S6 Active gave me 5 hours of SOT with about 18% when I tested that one out last June.

Attachments

• S7 Active Battery 1.jpg
    S7 Active Battery 1.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 36
  • S7 Active Battery 2.jpg
    S7 Active Battery 2.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads