Pixel 7 pro/ pin unlock

jace1969

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
When you put your pin in to unlock your phone, can you bypass pressing the arrow (confirm) to unlock it.
I did use Face i.d but not the best and hard to use fingerprint as i do a lot of garden work with results in my fingerprint changing a lot (dirt/or scrubbing hands) etc.

Also, does anyone still use Nova Launcher these days, as the stock seems a lot better.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I don't believe that's possible on a Pixel phone. It's interesting that Chromebooks will unlock as soon as you finish typing the last correct digit of your PIN, but not Pixels. Send feedback to Google about this.

Reactions: J Dubbs

HyperM3

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
It used to be that way years ago and for some reason they made it where you had to press the arrow after. And yes, I still use Nova. Main reason is I like multiple home screen pages, and stock launcher doesn't give me that.

Davidoo

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
I still use Nova because I can't stand the unremovable Google search bar, plus customizations of the home and app screens.

jace1969

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
I used to use Nova ages ago and thinking of getting it again, same as above to remove the Google search bar and the time/date so i can put my own widget.
It will be good that this option is coming on the Android 14,i came off a Samsung when on android which i always had this where you just put in the pin.
Thanks for the replies.

Reactions: Bkdodger1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana