Pixel communication with iOS

andog88

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
That's probably the most accurate statement. It seems to be Apple that wants to make things complex, but it's also a business and Apple knows that better than anyone. I remember years ago when they first started saying that Apple would introduce iMessage for Android. I thought to myself that there is no way that will happen as Apple will lose major revenue. They could also do like Samsung does with link share, but they won't happen either seeing that Apple doesn't care about the convenience for non Apple users.

I can’t believe it’s 2022 and people have to deal with this issue and can’t fully enjoy whatever phone they’re using

andog88

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Everyone in my family uses iPhones except me. My son uses whatsapp to send me multimedia. My wife does not like to install apps on her phone and refuses to install whatsapp so she emails me large photos.

I don’t blame her. Such a simple task of sending each other pics and vids shouldn’t take multiple steps to do. It’s almost 2022 and we’re dealing with blurry multimedia on these high tech phones

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I honestly haven't really used texting in years so hasn't been an issue for me, most people I know use messenger or other platforms to communicate.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
You can always try to tell people for privacy and security to use a different messaging app like Signal. It's probably one of the most secure apps out there and actually works really well.

Maljunulo

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
You can always try to tell people for privacy and security to use a different messaging app like Signal. It's probably one of the most secure apps out there and actually works really well.

I will agree, and add that I and my family have been using Signal and Wickr for years.

Her side is another story, better left unaddressed.

lcs101

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
It's really not that hard from photo select share hit WhatsApp ..or whichever one you use ...

MMS is good enough for photos for me, but I did get my parents and sister years ago to get whatsapp for videos. Though it is annoying when people who don't know better send me a video over MMS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze