Pixel Fold Cases (Post up your choice)

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Pixel Fold cases are scarce or unavailable currently. If and when you find your choice post up.

Pics too... :)

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
I'm probably going with a skin but I see Dbrand has a case in their site for $60

Reactions: Chex313

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
Wish there was still an edit button so I could merge my posts...
Not to go off topic, but how do you access the site that you're not seeing an edit button? There's def. an edit button. If you're using Tapatalk, try the terribly worded "Moderate" button if it's appearing.

• Love

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Not to go off topic, but how do you access the site that you're not seeing an edit button? There's def. an edit button. If you're using Tapatalk, try the terribly worded "Moderate" button if it's appearing.
I was hoping someone would reply that there is one:cool:...I excess the site with my Pixelbook (Chrome). I have not used tapatalk for years...

and boom, I now have one...If that was you (Mod) Thank You.

Also now have the Report and Delete button back. :cool: I think they have been gone since the site updated...

darrinS

May 13, 2023
Visit site
i wonder how these cases will work with screen protectors. i ordered a spigen glass screen protector and a pitaka case. i emailed pitaka and they said their case "should" work with "a very very thin screen protector."

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Caseology case compared to P7 Pro....Decals for protecting edges (I guess). I'll be looking for a more robust case...This one doesn't offer much protection.

When I stack them together, which should represent the thickness. The Fold is a nickel thicker than the P7 Pro in its case. It will fit better in my pocket. IMHO.

PXL_20230513_014120292.jpgPXL_20230513_015046326.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bkdodger1

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
i wonder how these cases will work with screen protectors. i ordered a spigen glass screen protector and a pitaka case. i emailed pitaka and they said their case "should" work with "a very very thin screen protector."
You will definitely need a thin screen protector since the very thin front edge of the case is going to sit on the edges of that screen protector

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
Caseology case compared to P7 Pro....Decals for protecting edges (I guess). I'll be looking for a more robust case...This one doesn't offer much protection.

When I stack them together, which should represent the thickness. The Fold is a nickel thicker than the P7 Pro in its case. It will fit better in my pocket. IMHO.

View attachment 353381View attachment 353382
That don't look too shabby I bet you once you put the phone inside of it it will fail even more protected

darrinS

May 13, 2023
Visit site
the way the front case looks to fit on, i emailed pitaka and spigen about screen protector compatibility. i previously posted pitaka’s reply basically saying maybe.

here’s spigen’s reply, “We can confirm that the Pixel Fold Screen Protector EZ FIT GLAS.tR will be compatible with the Pixel Fold Case Thin Fit.”

D

Deleted member 1065517

OtterBox for the fold is now on Amazon. Didn't think I'd see the day that Spigen's best case was more than OtterBox. Yikes.

Not really complaining (especially after ordering the phone)... just an observation.

Edit: NVM... I see it's something called thin-flex by OtterBox which is more along the lines of Spigen's this fit.

TheAngryToaster

Sep 14, 2020
Visit site
I think I will brave it and not put a case on my fold when I get it. I hated the way the fold 4 felt with a case and just took it off.

I am paying for premium protection plan haha.