Pixel XL availability?

shaidaz

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
I want to switch to Project Fi but the big Pixel with the larger memory still isn't available and hasn't been for ages, as I'm sure you guys know.

I can't seem to find any updates and wondered if anyone has heard more news?

onmyown

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
You'll see several posts with people frustrated about the long wait for the 128 pixel xl. A common theme is to use nowinstock to get notifications when supplies are in. Otherwise, order and hang in there.

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I want to switch to Project Fi but the big Pixel with the larger memory still isn't available and hasn't been for ages, as I'm sure you guys know.

I can't seem to find any updates and wondered if anyone has heard more news?

Ive got one. Are you sure you want a pixel.? Its no where near as great as the hype set it up to be. Its a good 400.00 phone. Thats it. My Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE is better and truthfully, my axon7 beats both. And yes, both phones will work on Verizon and fi. Just read these and other forums. Note the issues. Never had these with my S7 edge or axon7.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
See for me I just switched from my V20 and iPhone 7 plus and I am really digging the pixel. It is super smooth and I love the size coming from a large device.

I was looking for the XL but could find one and figured I would try the regular pixel and although I sometimes miss the larger screen I am starting to enjoy this one. I wouldn't have known if I would have found the XL. Hope you can find the one you want.

mustang8918

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I got tired of waiting for my black XL 128GB that is supposed to ship mid to late next month. I didn't wait this long for an iphone 7plus when it first came out because I got it from an apple store. I see on the verizon site that the blue XL will ship next week so I cancelled my previous order and ordered the blue one today. Right now verizon is doing the phone payment credits so if you keep the phone for the full two years then you would only pay about half price for it. If I can't live with the white front then I'll try a skin.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poopiexyz