Pixel XL back in stock on Google Store

Brandwin

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Pixel XL's are back in Stock on Google store. They ship in 3-4 weeks. Both sizes in Silver and Black, no blues.

Almost pulled the trigger, but I will wait and see if AT&T gets them. I'd rather not have to pay full price for the phone. Instead I can go AT&T Every Year and just pay half before I upgrade.

EDIT: Just like that, black is out of stock again (had one in my cart but decided to not go through with financing). Maybe some people just canceled their orders. I probably could have posted this in another thread instead of creating a new one. Just wanted to give people the heads up. Delete or move it needed.

Brandwin

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Yep I just ordered the black 128gb pixel xl. And nope it's not going to come out on at&t
You know this for sure?

If not, I guess I might pass. Don't want to pay on a phone for 24 months and don't want to pay that big of a sum. Dumb move by Google if they didn't have just a timed exclusive with Verizon.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
You know this for sure?

If not, I guess I might pass. Don't want to pay on a phone for 24 months and don't want to pay that big of a sum. Dumb move by Google if they didn't have just a timed exclusive with Verizon.

I haven't heard anything about AT&T getting them. It says on the Google Store that Verizon is the exclusive partner so I highly doubt AT&T will do it.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Right. Could be timed exclusive though.

I would say doubtful. I personally wouldn't wait on something that hasn't even been talked about at all. Especially when it says this on the Google Store.

Attachments

• VZWpixelsponsor.png
    VZWpixelsponsor.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 59

quietlybrilliant

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I have two one black one silver that I got today. Decided to stick with my OnePlus3. They're 32 GB and come with the $99 accidental protection. Send me a private message if you live in the bay area and want to get yours today.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felisovci