Planning on Buying one today just have a question

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi folks can anyone confirm if this device has a alarm feature like vibrate like some of the other smart watches have? Also i see this has a pedometer like S health on the note 3 and other galaxy phones so question is this as accurate as my nike fuel band SE if so i will use this instead and sell my fuel band.

uvarules

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Hi folks can anyone confirm if this device has a alarm feature like vibrate like some of the other smart watches have? Also i see this has a pedometer like S health on the note 3 and other galaxy phones so question is this as accurate as my nike fuel band SE if so i will use this instead and sell my fuel band.

I can't speak for the accuracy of the pedometer, although most have posted it tends to run on the high side by maybe 15-20% versus the actual distance.

It has an alarm/notification feature for anything you can imagine. I keep mine on vibrate all the time and it pings me on email,gmail,exchange email,alarm clock, meetings, etc. And I'm sure I've missed something.

I use ATN manager now, but the new update coming any day now will eliminate the need for that.

I absolutely love the Gear and don't leave home without it.

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Under the Apps setting it has a Timer and a stop watch but I do not see and alarm. If I get a reminder notification from my Google Calender, it does also show on the watch.
I have no idea how to answer your Nike Fuel band question.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
This thread just proves that there is a big learning curve with the Gear. I am just using about 30% of what the Gear can do, and what is really funny, about 40% of the Gear I don't know about. :D In other words the Gear can do things I don't even know about YET!.. That's a good thing.. :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87