Play Store says Can`t establish a reliable connection to the server! What can I do?

A

AC Question

play store says "Can`t establish a reliable connection to the server"!

i have a rooted galaxy s3 mini. unwanted apps were automatically installing when i connect to the internet and i reseted the phone but when logging to my google play account it says "Can`t establish a reliable connection to the server"! i tried to solve it by using total commander but when opening host file it says not enough memory but memory is fine and the hosts.bak file is missing too

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The only thing in hosts by default is localhost set to 127.0.0.1, which has nothing to do with your problem. Can you connect to any other site? (There's no hosts.bak unless you edit hosts and save a backup.)

subakaran

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
Re: play store says "Can`t establish a reliable connection to the server"!

i have a rooted galaxy s3 mini. unwanted apps were automatically installing when i connect to the internet and i reseted the phone but when logging to my google play account it says "Can`t establish a reliable connection to the server"! i tried to solve it by using total commander but when opening host file it says not enough memory but memory is fine and the hosts.bak file is missing too