Playing Music in car, no bluetooth or aux input stereo

robbiejob47

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
hi just so you know i have an old nokia c7-00 and it has a built in fm transmiter that you simply tune your car radio into..... it works perfect and is so simple ... so there is another way to play your music through your car radio with no wires:cool:

Randall williams2

Jan 27, 2018
Visit site
It's 2018 is there any options yet.i have a pixel 2 an has no headphone jack as I can't keep up with the stupid adapter I share a car an if I leave the adapter in the car it gets lost thrown out idunno but then there's no Bluetooth on the car radio well there is but it doesn't output the music player only seems to work for calling with handsfree this sux so bad didn't realize I'd buy such a steep price phone an not be able to use with ease I'm almost ready to sell the pixel 2 after 2 months an get my trusty rusty Nexus 6 as I had it 3 years it was rooted an it was the best phone I've ever had not one problem the whole 3 years of course it still looks immaculate as I but it in a very thick.tough military grade case from the day I unboxed it ,does anyone no of a way I can listen. To my Google play from my phone if there's no headphone jack ,an only speakerphone an nav will output thru my cars bluetooth.oh an no cassette option eaith ..thank u all