Please confirm if SQUARE will run on this phone?

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Hello,
I usually post in the HTC Sensation forum but recently my wife's small buisness has been growing and the need for a Point of Sale system like Square has been increasingly necessary.
She doesn't have a phone currently and really doesn't want one to talk and text on. All we really need is a data plan. So I've been looking into the available phones for T-Mobile's "no contract" options.
The Optimus T seems to be a fair price but I need to confirm that Square will run on it.
Square's website claims it will run on "most" Android phones running 2.1 and up and has a screen resolution greater than 320x240. It also says it will most likely run on any device where Square shows up in the market place.

So my question is; does anyone using an Optimus T use Square and does it work okay?
If not, would someone with an Optimus T phone see if Square shows up in the Market Place and whether it says the device is supported?

Thanks a lot! This will save headache if it turns out not to be supported.

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for checking on that for me. Based on our needs I think we may get the virgin mobile plan with optimius V. Its just cheaper in the long run.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky